Project Selection- Film

The film project interested me the most as I have helped other people do film projects like this.  The aspects of film that interest me are script-writing, directing the film, camera shots, and editing all of the pieces together to make the final project.  Watching films and watching the background behind the films in class has given me a better understanding of what it takes to direct a film, they take time and patience.  A film cannot just be created in a day, as it takes many months of hard work and dedication.  I feel like I am a leader and when I put my mind to a task, I accomplish it.  Another thing that I am good at is imagining ideas.  The only problem with imagining new ideas is that sometimes those ideas cannot be done or accomplished because of obstacles in the way.  This project could challenge me in a variety of ways.  If I want to film outside then I have to decide what time of the day will the lighting be good and also what angels when I'm shooting will be good for outside.  Another challenge could be with the camera.  If the camera runs out of battery during filming or if something happens to it, then all of our data could be gone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning- Filming

3rd Quarter Submission Feedback