Project Selection- Magazine
Print journalism might interest me because I would have to research a specific topic and learn more about it. The topic that I am researching might be something that I have never researched before or even a specific place that I have not gone to before. This could help me go out of my comfort zone by going to a place I have not gone to before, like a restaurant. Reading articles on Nixon, really gave me a good idea on how an article should be set up, how the details should be organized, and how to stay on a specific topic. The magazine project would be a good fit for me as I do not have to worry about a camera failing to upload HD videos and I could do this project independently. This project could defiantly be a challenge due to the variety of magazine that have already been published or if I do a restaurant I have to find the hours they are open and work around my schedule to getting there. A magazine would defiantly test my abilities into going out of my comfort zone and trying different things that I am not used to. I will considering doing this project as I have never done a magazine before.
Comments
Post a Comment