Creative Critical Reflection #3
The third creative critical reflection question is "how did your production skills develop throughout this project?" My production skills developed positively throughout this project. I had not used iMovie before this film, I had not adjusted setting manually on a video camera before, and I had not written a script before this project. I had always wanted to use iMovie but I was never able to because I was not making a film or a video. This was the first time I got to experience working with iMovie and I loved it. Figuring out all of the features that it has available and being able to edit my own film was an amazing experience. I have always used my phone to record videos and have never used an actual video camera before this experience. I got to learn how you manually adjust the setting on a video camera. I feel like this is an important technique to know because actual producers do not use their phone to film a movie, they have to record with a big camera. If I wanted to go into the film industry, this would be a useful tool. Lastly, I got to write a script. This was a challenge for me as I have never written a script before. With the help of my group members, we were able to finish it. This is a good technique to have because if you are going into the film industry, you know how to write a script and what belongs in a script.
Comments
Post a Comment